Thursday, December 13, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane Pt.1

Ok, so this is my first attempt at a blog so lets just act like I know what I'm doing. ;○) Deal?!?
I decided to do my first entry as a 3 or 4 part segment because there is just so much to talk about. There was so much that went on before we even landed in Korea!
With that being said... Here We Go!!!!
Yup that's us. December 4th 2012 at 5 something in the morning. Korea bound!!! =)
What lead up to this moment you ask?
Months of planning, days of dreaming and many many sleepless night!
Packing, then unpacking, re packing, *panicking* (must... not... exceed... weight limit!!!!) unpacking again, and finally packing, for the last time.
Lots and lots of praying and my fair share of crying. Mood swings and second guessing our decision to move.
A horrible river of emotions, but the girl in that picture (the one with no makeup), wasn't going to let anything or anybody stop her from getting on that plane!! ♡

1 comment: